Making Change That Lasts!
Maverick – Lead Like It Matters!
Business requires a New Way of Leading. Leadership requires a New Way of Thinking.
Everyday another standard practice becomes obsolete. To continue to grow and thrive as leaders we must learn to constantly Rethink: our business, our systems, our relationships, our strategies and ultimately, ourselves!
The most popular methods of leadership and management are already dangerously out of date.
Change the way you think. Change the way you see yourself.
Learn what is required to become a Great Leader.
MAVERICK! ‘Lead Like it Matters’ is a powerful process for individuals who want to make a real difference in their companies and their lives.
mav·er·ick (mav-er-ik, mav-rick)
1. a person of independent or unorthodox views
2. a lone individual, as an intellectual or an artist, who takes an independent stand apart from his or her associates
1. WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Business Owners and Entrepreneurs
- Business Leaders and Managers
- People wanting to be top performers
- People wanting to start and succeed in a Business
- People wanting a new outlook on an old business and old practices
- People wanting to make a lot more money
2. HOW YOU WILL BENEFIT?
- Learn the true meaning of SUCCESS – take your company to new levels
- Understand your people
- Learn the art of identifying, growing and retaining top performers
- Lead your company to Greatness
- Sustain your Greatness
- Make a lot more money
- Be well liked by those around you
3. WHAT WILL BE COVERED?
- Understand what is required to be a Successful Leader
- Learn the 3 traits required in becoming a Great Leader
- Lead for a New Age – Servant Leadership
- Understand Your Purpose
- Understand the impact your people have on your Business and the Power of their Choices
- How to take your company from Good to Great
- 3 Secrets to improve the growth of your business immediately
- How to “Stick Out” from the crowd
- Leading in Turbulent Times
- Get more done in less time
4. PRESENTATION STYLE
- PowerPoint graphics, research results and entertaining stories are mixed with audience interaction and humor, making sure that the message is not only heard but remembered and put into action long after the event has come to an end.
5. ALTERNATE TITLES
- Achieving Greatness
- New Generation LeaderShift
- Rethinking Your Leadership
6. TIME FRAMES
- Riveting Talk: 20 min – 60 min
- Accelerated Learning Seminar: 4 Hours (Half Day)
- High Impact Workshop: 18 hours (3 Days)
7. APPLICATIONS TO BE USED FOR
- Leadership Development
- Coping with change
- Business Growth and Success
- People Empowerment
8. SUPPLEMENTARY MATERIALS AVAILABLE
- TrackME! Planner
9. FOLLOW UP AVAILABLE